quinta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2015

PSL - PREMIER SOCCER LEAGUE - SOUTH AFRICA

Resultado de imagem para logo psl south africaResultado de imagem para flag south africa


Money Not Enough To Keep Zungu At Downs?

Story Behind The Siyagobhoza - Money Not Enough To Keep Zungu At Downs?


In this episode of the Story Behind The Siyagobhoza, Peter Du Toit discusses Mamelodi Sundowns' dilemma with Bongani Zungu.
As Peter explains in today's episode, Zungu is currently one of the most highly rated young midfielders in the country and has one year left on his contract, which means he can leave Sundowns for free at the end of the season, with the player highly interested in a move to Europe.
Portuguese club Vitoria de Guimaraes have already had a R6 million offer turned down for Zungu. If Sundowns are looking to keep the player at Chloorkop, they might have to offer the midfielder a lot more money, which still might not be enough to keep him.
Watch now to get the whole story on Zungu.
Click The Video Above To Watch 'Money Not Enough To Keep Zungu At Downs?'


Katsande: I Trained To Scare My Opponents

Willard Katsande Discusses His No-Nonsense Approach


Kaizer Chiefs defensive midfielder, Willard Katsande, discusses where he thinks his distinctive playing style comes from.

The 29-year-old is known for his tough tackling and no-nonsense approach to the game and was an integral part of Chiefs’ defensive unit that conceded the least goals of any team in the PSL last season.
Katsande spoke to Soccer Laduma about his upbringing and where he developed his distinctive style of play.
“It started when I was still young playing at home in Zimbabwe. I always wanted to win the ball. Whether it was in a smart way or not, I always wanted to win that ball,” he told Soccer Laduma.
“I had to train myself to be hard so that my opponents were scared of me. That’s why I am just hard, not rough. I’ve said before, I don’t play rough, just tough and hard.”

“I think it has helped me grow into the player that I am now. It has made me a better player and with practice I have achieved in football. Hard work will always pay off in the end,” he added.
To catch the rest of 'Salt & Vinegar's interview, get yourself a copy of the latest Soccer Laduma issue, 983, and refer to page 8 & 9.

Celtic’s Mhango Starts Light Training

Gabadinho Mhango Returns From Injury


Bloemfontein Celtic striker, Gabadinho Mhango, has started training following his return from injury.

The Malawian is yet to play for Celtic this season, owing to an injury. The 22-year-old confirmed that he has recovered from the groin injury that has delayed his progress in the 2015/16 season.
“I have started with light training and I am feeling awesome. Our physiotherapist has done wonderfully well, dealing with my injury and I have somehow recovered before the expected time,” Mhango told the club’s official website.
Mhango attracted interest from a number of PSL clubs in the July/August transfer window for his impressive performances for Siwelele last season.
However, the Mangaung outfit decided to hold on to their prized asset in line with their aim to challenge for honours in the PSL this season.  
“The club has signed some exceptionally talented and prolific strikers this season and that has created a nice competition among us. Our major goal is to win some trophies and end up on a respectable position at the end of the season.
“I feel obliged to work with vitality to be able to get selected once I’m have reached the right fitness levels,” Mhango told bloemfonteincelticfc.co





Standings



#GroupP  W  D  LGDPts
01Mpumalanga Black Aces
3
2
1
0
2
7
02Ajax Cape Town
3
2
0
1
2
6
03Bidvest Wits
3
2
0
1
1
6
04Kaizer Chiefs
3
1
2
0
4
5
05Platinum Stars
3
1
2
0
2
5
06SuperSport United
3
1
2
0
1
5
07Chippa United
3
1
1
1
1
4
08Mamelodi Sundowns
3
1
1
1
1
4
09Bloemfontein Celtic
3
1
1
1
0
4
10Golden Arrows
3
1
1
1
-1
4
11Polokwane City
3
1
1
1
-2
4
12Orlando Pirates
3
1
0
2
1
3
13Jomo Cosmos
3
0
3
0
0
3
14University Of Pretoria
3
1
0
2
-2
3
15Maritzburg United
3
0
1
2
-4
1
16Free State Stars
3
0
0
3
-6
0

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário