quinta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2015

Lucas Lima targets European move at the end of the year

Resultado de imagem para BANDEIRA BRASIL

The playmaker says that now he has achieved his goal of an international call-up, his next target is a move to Europe.
Brazil international Lucas Lima says he could leave Santos at the end of the season. The 25-year-old earned his first ever international call-up last week and will join Dunga’s Seleção in USA for the September’s matches with Costa Rica and USA. He was quoted in GOAL: "You can never say no, with the transfer window still open. But my thoughts today are with Santos. I decided to stay in Brazil to get into the national team and, thank God, I made it. If I stay here until the end of the year then I will want out, just because of my age. I am 25-years-old now. I want to move where I will be more visible. We'll see what happens in the future. But it is not my target to go to a league that do not receive much publicity."

Maicon's injury not serious, confirms AS Roma


It was feared that the Roma defender was facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines but he could still miss Saturday's Serie A opener at Verona.
Roma have received a boost with the news that the injury Maicon suffered in training on Monday is not as bad as first thought. It had been reported that the Brazilian full-back had suffered a muscle tear but the club released a statement on Wednesday allaying those fears. An official statement read: "After stopping training on August 17 due to discomfort in his left thigh, Maicon underwent a series of medical tests that ruled out any tears. The player will continue with the personalized training plan he has been following for the past few days."


Casemiro: 'We're not worried about goals'


Casemiro insisted that Real Madrid are not worried over their goal-shy pre-season, in which they drew four blanks in eight games.
The midfielder is also confident that he can make an impact at Real Madrid following his spell on loan at Porto and made it clear that the squad are fully focused on themselves. He was quoted in MARCA: "We're not worried because Cristiano will probably get 60 goals, Bale will get 40, and then there's Benzema, James, Isco and so on. We have great players, so we're not worried about it. I've come back here to play an important role and I'm going to work hard to make that happen."
He continued: "I'm here to help Real Madrid and will do what the coach asks me to do in order to help the team. We're not thinking about Barcelona. We have to think about the things we did last season and what we have to do this time round to win La Liga, the cup and the Champions League."



Naldo believes De Bruyne should snub Manchester City and remain at Wolfsburg


The defender says he does not think the Belgium international will get the same kind of freedom at Manuel Pellegrini's side that he enjoys at Wolfsburg.
The midfielder has been heavily linked with a move back to England, with City preparing to make a £50 million offer for the player who topped the Bundesliga assist charts last season and was crowned the league's player of the year. The Brazilian was quoted in GOAL: "The team has great confidence in him. This is also an important point for Kevin. He can do practically whatever he wants with us on the field. He has all the freedom. I do not know if he will get that if he goes anywhere else. Kevin makes the difference for us. We don't have a comparable player in the squad. If we were to lose him, it would be huge a loss of quality."

Lucas Moura expresses joy at Brazil call up

Lucas Moura on a previous appearance for Brazil

Lucas Moura has been named in Dunga's latest Brazil squad and his reaction to being picked showed just what it means to him.
The 23 year old has started the season in good form for Paris Saint-Germain and has been rewarded for his efforts by Dunga. Lucas will now get the chance to show what he can do in friendlies against Costa Rica and the USA next month. 
Lucas gained his last cap in October 2013 as a lack of form and persistent injuries have hampered his chances ever since. The midfielder has now vowed to show greater maturity and seize his chance.
"I'm more mature, more confident and I'm going through a good period with my club. I think I was too worried before, I wanted to do too much, always tried to do more, all this did not help me. Of course, I have kept hope and I followed all the squad announcements until it has happened."
Lucas's family have also released a video of his reaction as he heard his name read out by the selectors.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário