sexta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2016

Batigol unsure on Higuain comparisons

Resultado de imagem para flag argentina
Fiorentina and Argentina legend Gabriel Batistuta admits he is unsure about claims that Gonzalo Higuain is his “heir”.
Batistuta was speaking at a Press conference for the purposes of promoting a charity match at his former Fiorentina hunting ground on October 3, where he was faced with questions about how Higuain would fare at Juventus.
“Higuain? The Press say he’s my heir, but I do not know,” he mused.
“I’m just happy with what I did [in my career]. He can do better or worse, who knows.”
The retired sharpshooter then touched on his former Roma teammate Francesco Totti in light of his 40th birthday, Mauro Icardi’s continued exile from the Argentine national team and Fiorentina’s big win against Qarabag in the Europa League on Thursday.
“Francesco’s a great, on and off the pitch. Everyone knows him as a footballer, but I’m lucky because I also know him as a person,” he added.
“The national team can’t call up all the forwards. Right now, Icardi doesn’t have a place but neither does Tevez.
“The game won in the Europa League yesterday doesn’t mean much. It’s too early to tell if Fiorentina can go far.”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário