segunda-feira, 21 de março de 2016

Hero I- League - India

Resultado de imagem para flag indiaResultado de imagem para hero i league india

I-League: Brandon Fernandes to undergo knee surgery



The 21-year-old is set for a prolonged spell on the side-lines after suffering a partial ligament tear...
Mohun Bagan’s Brandon Fernandes shall undergo a surgery in a couple of weeks after having suffered an ACL injury last month.
The former Sporting Clube de Goa winger twisted his knee in an attempt to control the ball on February 20 at Goa’s Fatorda Stadium when Mohun Bagan faced the Flaming Oranje. Fernandes hasn’t travelled to Kolkata since the said incident.
:The doctor has advised me to do a prehab and after few weeks, I will mostly need to do a surgery,” he informed Goal.
A recurrence of injuries puts his return to full fitness in touch and go distance of the Indian Super League (ISL) which is scheduled for October this year.
Brandon wore the blue of Mumbai City FC in the 2015 edition of the Indian Super League (ISL), making just two appearances for the Ranbir Kapoor co-owned franchise.
“I cannot say anything about that (if any ISL team would look to sign him). I will do everything that needs to be done so I can be part of the next ISL,” he mentioned.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário