terça-feira, 22 de março de 2016

Man Utd "make their move" for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Resultado de imagem para flag alema

Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang looks certain to be one of the big name transfer targets for Premier League clubs this summer - with Manchester United already reported to be in talks to sign the prolific marksman.

Arsenal have been heavily linked with a bid to sign the Gabon striker who has smashed 32 goals so far this season, yet interest from United would raise the stakes in the battle for his signature.
United face an uncertain few weeks as the future of manager Louis van Gaal remains under a cloud, but the Daily Mirror are among those reporting that Old Trafford chiefs have already sounded out Aubameyang's advisers over a possible summer move.
advertisement
The interest in one of the most prolific scorers in European football is likely to ensure that any potential sale would only be considered if the figures on offer exceeded £50m, but that figure may not be an issue for United as they look to get back to the top table of English and European football. 
Aubameyang has previously stated that he is content at Dortmund, with these comments in Kicker magazine earlier this season 
"I am very happy here," said Aubameyang. "The people here accept me for who I am. Dortmund has become my second home.
"I learnt a lot through the clubs I've played for previously [AC Milan, Dijon, Lille, Monaco] both negative and positive. It's made me a better person.
"Every goal I score feels like the first. It's a special feeling to play in front of these fans. I don't know my limits yet. I set personal goals every season, that's very important to me. I have improved in every year I've been at Dortmund."
Those comments may be quickly forgotten if a huge transfer fee and vast wages are on offer to Aubameyang at the end of this season.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário