quarta-feira, 1 de julho de 2015

Parker wants Bafana return


Resultado de imagem para LOGO COPA AFRICANA DE NAÇOES

Kaizer Chiefs striker Bernard Parker wants to play for South Africa’s national side again and believes he has ‘a lot to give’ to Bafana Bafana.

The 29-year-old was again overlooked for this weekend’s African Nations Championship qualifier against Mauritius.

Although he was part of Bafana’s squad at the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations, he has generally been ignored by coach Shakes Mashaba.

And Parker believes that his record as a goal scorer at both club and international level down the years suggests he can still do a job for Bafana.

“I do feel that I still got a lot to give to Bafana Bafana. I have proven over the years,” Parker is quoted on KickOff.

“I have proven with different coaches and I have proven this time around where I scored vital goals when coming back from a crazy injury.

“If the coach gives me a chance, I will definitely go out there and do what I have always been doing for Bafana.”

Parker has scored 23 goals in 68 appearances for South Africa’s senior national team.
[11:22:12 AM] Helder Ribeiro: MTN - RNC 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário